Singer, Vocal Coach and Expert at Vocal Master
Producer, Founder of Vocal Master
* Vocal Master *
CHECK OUT OUR EXPERT IN ACTION!
* Vocal Master *
What are the advantages to develop your voice ONLINE?
No need to waste your time endlessly taking private singing lessons! We provide/achieve results twice as fast, based on the number of masterclasses and the individual input of our expert!
You can practise from any place in the world – no need to go anywhere or spend time travelling to get there. Develop your personality at home, work or on a trip abroad.
You’ll notice your first improvements as you begin to exercise – due to uniquely developed voice training that’s created incorporating expert knowledge from all over the world!
WE ARE VERY PROUD OF ALL OF OUR STUDENTS AND ESPECIALLY WITH OUR 90% SATISFACTION RATING!
Chech out our students in action!
Sing in Tune
Singing out of tune has nothing to do with your ears. Anyone can sing in tune once they learn to control the muscles in their voicebox.
Master Your Voice
You will learn how to sing with power and reach high notes without causing any damage to your voice, as well as know the techniques that all of the Greatest singers on the planet are using to sound amazing!
Improve Public Speaking
You will know how to speak without losing your voice to stress and anxiety. From now on everything you say will sound convincing and you'll be a confident speaker!
Sing in Front of an Audience
You will gain confidence by understanding how your voicebox works and won't be afraid to sing in front of other people ever again!
Know Music Theory
You will learn how to read music and gain basic knowledge of music theory in a simple and comprehensive manner!
You will know the difference between all of the genres of popular music, and will sing accordingly to the style of your chosen repertoire!
* Vocal Master *
Who will benefit from our course?
Without any background in music or singing
- Want to develop a beautiful and strong voice;
- Want to learn how to sing in tune;
- Get rid of hoarseness and pain while singing;
- Overcome fear and shyness to sing in front of the audience;
- To not be embarrassed by your own voice and how it sounds on a recording;
With a background in music and ainging
- Want to extend your vocal range;
- Want to create a softer and more beautiful sound;
- Train your diaphragm and breathing, to not get tired easily;
- Acquire greater strength and capacity of your vocal ability;
- Learn how to belt and do other vocal techniques;
- Find the style that suits your voice – enrich your performance to be unique, captivating and unforgettable;
With musical craftsmanship
- Want to eliminate difficulty to reach the highest and lowest notes in your range;
- Learn 2 types of vibrato and lots of other tricks, so that nothing could restrict your performance or limit your vocal ability;
- Develop your vocal stamina and sing for a long time without a negative effect on your voice – hoarseness, discomfort or pain;
- Learn all the popular music techniques, not only a few of them;
- Gain a complete understanding of how the voice and its surrounding muscles work, comprehend the nuances of all the ligaments and cartilages involved in creating a sound and who is responsible for what, so that you could be completely in charge of your vocal instrument and be able to master any technique and style of your choice;
* Vocal Master *
About KOUKIE (Annie Gold)
SINGER – VOCAL COACH
- Graduated from London College of Music with Bachelor Degree (Bmus Popular Music Performance);
- 8 years of experience in London music industry;
- 2 years in a row became a medallist in the biggest a cappella competition in the world ''Moscow Spring A Cappellla'’ (2017 & 2018);
- Released a debut solo album in London, March 3, 2014
- Touring accros UK, Ireland and Germany;
- Appeared live in the biggest radio stations (BBC Radio 2, BBC London, BBC Radio Bristol, BBC Humberside, RTE 1, Radio Bremen u.c.);
- Performed live for 1 million audience in BBC Radio London show with Gabby Roslin;
- Became a finalist at the Washington Songwriter’s competition with her song Eclipse from the debut album ''Songs From An Empty Stage'';
- Worked as a vocal coach in prestigious music colleges and private institutions in UK and Latvia (Arts Academy, Riga Dome Choir School, Ventspils Music School and others);
- Created the curriculum in the first musical theatre department for musical theatre singing, popular music singing and history of musical theatre. (Note: this department is the pioneer in musical theatre education in Latvia);
- Worked with a cappella group Latvian Voices on several occasions, but especially as their vocal coach for the recording of their second studio album‘’Pāri Robežām’’;
- One of her star students Vanda Silina became the voice of Disney’s musical Moana – Disney chose her vocals to be the most suitable for recording in latvian;
- All of the candidates she mentored, received rave reviews from the judges and qualified for X-factor as the finalists of the show, performing in the live shows of the competition (2017&2018);
- Other facts, qualifications and achievements of our expert you’ll be able to hear in our free masterclass. Sign up NOW and receive a GIFT from us – BONUS lesson with an exercise to start developing you voice TODAY!